Full Time Contact Lens Optician Vacancy, Bootle
Prospect Health is delighted to be able to offer an exciting new opportunity to join a leading group of independently-owned opticians who are seeking to recruit a high calibre Contact Lens Optician to assist the company proposition and maintain their success. Working across all the practices you will play a key role in the development of their contact lens department, working in an autonomous and highly rewarding role.
- Our client is a fully independent practice that currently have six centres across the North West, established since the 1980's.
- The practices are modern and well-equipped, with a friendly and welcoming atmosphere, creating a superb working environment.
- The practices are well established in the community with a loyal patient base, continuing to succeed by putting a strong focus on customer service.
- You will be working alongside an experienced and supportive owner to help drive the business forward.
- Well established & respected, Independent group of practices.
- An excellent remuneration scheme
- Busy, professional, smart working environment.
- Career progression opportunities within the company
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Qualified Contact Lens Optician who is registered with the General Optical Council
- Should enjoy working with an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about optics!
- Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813450 and select option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Contact Lens Optician Jobs
Apply for Full Time Contact Lens Optician Vacancy, Bootle
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly