Optometrist Vacancy with Brand New Family Run Independent Practice in Birmingham!
This practice is part of an high end and successful independent group of which is looking for an driven and ambitious Optometrist to join their long standing team in their store in the affluent area of Moseley.
This company have strong clinical focus and invest in the most advanced ways of testing eyes having OCT, Zeiss fields resulting in having 25 - 30 minute testing times with the pre screens carried out for you by their qualified support staff in the form of Dispensing Opticians and Optical Assistants.
This company is an family run independent group of 3 practices in and around Birmingham and this practice in particular has recently had a £250,000 refurbishment this year and is a brand new practice that has had an additional testing room since last year.
The position is open to both part time and full time applicants dependent on what would work well for both yourself and the business.
Every member of this team plays a critical role in the running and development of the business and are committed to the continual training, education and personal development of our staff and they are the most favourable of independents to work for as they pay very competitively and would be able to offer up to £50,000 dependent on the candidate.
The position is based in their brand new store in Mosley, an affluent area in Birmingham.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Full time and Part time positions available
- This company can consider a pre reg
- Bonus Scheme in place
- The chance to expand your skills as an optometrist with OCT equipment
- Work within a professional and well presented practice that has undertaken an £250,000 refurbishment
- This position is for someone hoping to join an affluent practice that has a unique quality that differentiates them from any other Opticians
If you are interested the please contact our senior recruitment consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR Andrew.email@example.com - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full time or Part time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position
Apply for Optometrist Vacancy with Brand New Family Run Independent Practice in Birmingham!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly