Domiciliary Optometrist - Best Package in UK
As the market leading Domiciliary company in the UK, any qualified optometrist now has the chance to join and become a part of an exciting new challenge inside their optics career. Both the company and our individual Optometrists and Dispensing Opticians are registered with the GOC. They also have contracts with NHS England Area Teams to provide General Ophthalmic Services throughout mainland UK.
These domiciliary providers are a professional services business operating within the health care sector and are the leading provider of eye tests in approximately 7,500 UK care homes, with over 50% of the market share. The service provider must be willing to operate within professional ethical guidelines with the patient’s well-being is at the heart of all the company stands for.
- Flexible working – Monday-Friday work ONLY!
- Able to accommodate Part-Time days / Part-Time hours (e.g. 9am-2pm, school hours)
- Professional freedom to make decisions on the day to the welfare of the individual
- “Try before you buy” (Experience Day and Locum induction working prior to joining for a few days
- 25 days’ holidays + 8 bank holidays off
- 3% contributions to private pension
- Great support working with an experienced dispenser or Optician
- Constant training and support offered throughout whole time with the company
As you can see, this position has a huge amount to offer anyone looking to progress in their career, whether that's to do with job role or package, I'm sure it can tick most boxes.
To apply or find out more about this role, please contact Danny on 0207 952 6672
Apply for Domiciliary Optometrist - Best Package in UK
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly