OPTICAL ASSISTANT | INDEPENDENT | DOMICILIARY | FULL TIME | £16K BASIC SALARY + BONUSES | MANCHESTER
Match2Match Recruitment is currently looking for an Optical Assistant for our domiciliary client in Manchester.
Our client is a domiciliary practice providing eye care to residents in care homes & nursing homes. The two main parts of their service are carrying out eye tests and dispensing glasses where required. They are currently looking to recruit a friendly, well-presented and ambitious person to join their team, this is an extremely rewarding and varied role that will suit anyone that wants to learn new skills.
To support the Optometrist during clinics in providing a range of optical support services to patients whilst showing the highest level of customer service.
- Dispensing of glasses/contact lenses
- Delivering and fitting glasses
- Accurate record keeping
- Providing excellent customer service
- GCSE Maths and English or Equivalent
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Previous optical experience is essential although further training will be given
- Excellent interpersonal skills with high level of empathy
- Enthusiastic with a can-do approach
- Full driving license (a fully expensed company car will be provided for both business and personal use)
- Able to work the hours of 8.30 am until 5.30 pm (40 hours) Monday to Friday, with some degree of flexibility due to the nature of the role/ travel
- Annual Salary £15-16K dependant on experience
- Additional bonus potentially £5k if realistic targets hit
- Fully expensed company car for business and personal use worth £5k
- Total package worth £30-31K
- No weekend or evening work
- Competitive bonus structure
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holiday
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Annual free eye test and discounted glasses for yourself and up to 1 family member
The Match2Match team are available to answer your questions and assist you accordingly in finding the right role for you!
For an immediate interview please call us now:
OFFICE NOS: 020 8172 0474 / 0449 - HOTLINE – 07432674364
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Due to the high volume of CVs we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to every applicant personally. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time.