Full Optometrist Role in Oswestry, Shropshire
Family run independent opticians in Oswestry, Shropshire are looking for a full time Optometrist to join their tight knit, locally reputable practice, who offer the best eye care to the highest standards.
The role offers a generous salary package and excellent bonus potential alongside continued development opportunities.
Professional and ethical patient care is of paramount priority to this long standing independent, ensuring that from the patients first visit they experience excellent care, honest advice and affordable prices.
Amongst the range of frames there are many options including high-end designer ranges including Armani, Versace and Morgan.
- Unique chance to develop your skills as a Full Time Optometrist
- Superb professional training programme, genuinely market-leading
- Recognition of excellence and rewards staff extremely well for outstanding achievement
- Very competitive salary package which rewards high performance
- Diverse benefits package which is tailored to your requirements
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Should enjoy working with an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about optics
- Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport
- All candidates should also be switched on and commercially aware
What Happens Next
If this does sound of interest, please get in touch for a no obligation discussion
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and any other suitable positions please contact a member of the Optometry division on 01423 850 407 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for this role by clicking 'apply' and attach your most recent CV.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs