OPTOMETRIST | INDEPENDENT | £55K - £65K | FULL TIME OR PART TIME| BRISTOL
Match2Match Recruitment is currently seeking an Optometrist to work in Bristol.
Our client is a mini independent group based in the South West of England, they have been established for many years and they offer a local friendly service with professional eye care that you can trust.
They also have a reputation that is second to none within the local community for providing high standards of care to their patients.
The successful candidate will need to be self-motivated, pro-active and dynamic.
You must also be clinically minded, commercially aware and have superb customer service and communication skills.
If you feel like this is the right role for then please apply by using the contact details provided below;
- Must be GOC registered and have a current GOC number
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must be able to work on their own initiative and work within a team
- Must be able to test at 25 to 30 minutes
- Must be commercially aware and clinically minded
Job Benefits & Information:
- Professional freedom
- Our client offers an excellent salary which is negotiable depending on experience
- 22 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Opportunity to work with the latest and most up to date equipment
- Opportunity to work with a friendly, supportive and motivated team
- Career progression
- OCT Training
- Professional fee's paid
- Specialist clinics
- 25-30 minute testing time
The Match2Match team are available to answer your questions and assist you accordingly in finding the right role for you!
For an immediate interview please call us now:
Hotline Number: 07432674364
Email Addresses: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of CVs we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to every applicant personally. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
Apply for OPTOMETRIST | INDEPENDENT | £55K - £65K | FULL TIME OR PART TIME| BRISTOL
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly