Full or Part Time Optometrist - Wolverhampton - Independent
An award winning group of independent Opticians based in the Wolverhampton area are looking to recruit a full or part time Optometrist to work between various branches.
This is a very special group of practices which prides themselves on offering each and every patient exceptional levels of eyecare. They are very clinically focused and offer a variety of specialist services including glaucoma and diabetic screening, colourimetry, sports vision, complex contact lenses, and dyslexia testing.
- Providing thorough 30 minute sight tests to patients of all ages
- Using a combination of traditional methods and modern testing equipment. Access to advanced retinal photography in one practice - OCT
- Providing Contact Lens clinics
- Working closely with the support team to ensure a smooth handover
- Actively dispensing when required
- Working with the Practice Manager to drive the business forward, suggesting and implementing new ideas
- Occasional Domiciliary days
- 9:00 - 5.30pm working hours Monday to Friday, Saturdays (9am to 1pm).
- Part or Full time considered
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Full comprehensive sight testing, including pre screening
- Passionate about Optometry
- Any specialist interests would be advantageous.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Clinically focused with a desire to develop
This is an excellent opportunity for an Optometrist to join a close knit team in a fantastic group of independent Opticians. You will have the opportunity to advice your clinical and customer service skills at every step, which could include specialising in specific areas of Optometry that really interest you. The role could also lead to Directorship in the future for candidates who display passion for the business.
- Basic between £35,000 to £46,000
- Fees paid for
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays (Plus additional days for Easter, Christmas and 3 study days.
- Pension contribution
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.
Apply for Full or Part Time Optometrist - Wolverhampton - Independent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly