Optometrist - Hemel Hempstead
Would you like to join a highly successful Platinum Specsavers store, with a great reputation for staff progression and the very highest standard in Customer Service?
If so, come and join our fantastic team at Hemel Hempstead where you will have the opportunity to provide an outstanding Customer Journey from the meet and greet to saying goodbye, you will pride yourself on making sure every customer feels like an individual and their experience with us will be personal to their needs.
We are at the height of customer care, and work hard to ensure every customer feels like we have provided them with the very best service. You will complete expert eye examinations along with providing a contact lens service that meets the very highest of clinical standards. Just as importantly, you will provide every customer with clear advice and the peace of mind that comes with being in expert hands. To be part of our team you will need to be a real team player, enthusiastic and passionate about what you do and the service you provide.
The store itself is in a great location and is always very busy, which is fantastic for the store and its staff, keeping you engaged and always on the go. Public transport for those who don’t drive is easily accessible with bus links located just a short walk from the store. With a train station also nearby you’ll also be able to travel to London in under half an hour. This store is an accredited Platinum Employer, which means you can expect an exceptional employee experience every single day you work here. The Platinum Employer Scheme is part of our drive to become a famous place to work. Stores with this accreditation have been verified on five key employer standards: Recruitment, Performance Management and Reward, Talent Management, Learning and Development and Employee Engagement.
An exceptional package worth up to £60,000 dependant on experience. The package includes:
* Structured salary model
* Starting bonus paid upon completion of probation
* Working with an accredited Platinum Employer store
* Pension scheme
* Professional fees and GOC Paid
* Specsavers professional indemnity insurance
* Paid car parking
* Private Medical and Dental package
* Specsavers Perks our discounted benefits scheme, which helps you to save money on a range of products and services like travel, home, motoring and health and leisure.
* Flexible working hours which could include; compressed hours, alternate weekends or part time
* Great Holiday Entitlement
* Working in a large store with state of the art equipment which will soon include an OCT
* Fantastic progression into Senior Optometrist or progression to JVP via Pathway
* Working with two Ophthalmic Directors, one of whom is the Vice-Chair of the LOC committee, the Chair of the Hertfordshire region and a WOPEC Lead Assessor
* The other is an soon to be IP optometrist that works at Moorfields Eye Hospital and is a consultant with the Professional Services team at Specsavers
* Fantastic opportunity towards clinical development including; EOS, IP, Glaucoma, MECs, Pre-reg supervision, ILM Management courses and much more!
For more information on this incredible opportunity at our store in Hemel Hempstead, please contact Charlotte Behennah at Specsavers Recruitment Services on 01566 771 899 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Optometrist - Hemel Hempstead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly