Optometrist - Middlesbrough
Specsavers Recruitment Services currently have a superb opportuntity for a customer focused newly qualified or experienced Optometrist to work in one of our flagship platinum employer stores.
This large store based in the city centre of Middlesbrough promotes a positve and friendly working environment where all employees have the opportunity to put their views forward in order to develop both the store and themselves where all employees are valued and essential to the success of the store.
As an employer of choice the store has looked at everything an optometrist either newly qualified or experienced would look for in a role and package.
What are you looking for in a role and company?
- An extremly attractive basic salary
- A real focus on your career through personal, professional and clinical develpment based on your requirements icluding IP funded, support through MECS/EOS training and acreditation...
- Professional fees paid
- Working with leading edge technology
- Flexible working hours that fit your lifestyle (Mon-Fri, part time hours, late/early starts...)
- Pre reg supervision if its a direction you wish to choose and develop
- Parking paid for - worth £750 per year
- And so much more
This large forward thinking Specsavers store has a total of 10 test rooms and a team of 70 - so plenty of opportunity to grow with the support of clinical and retail professionals around you.
The store is well established and has been in business for well over 20 years, working with state of art equipment as all test rooms have brand new Auto Phoropter Refractor heads.
To work for this store means you will be contributing to the ongoing growth of this fast-paced, forward thinking business. If you are looking for progression within your career then anything is possible - from pre-reg supervision to development into becoming a partner of your own Specsavers store. This really is an exciting opportunity to work with an exceptional team that are passionate about delivering the best patient care possible.
For more details on this exciting opportunity please contact Neil at Specsavers Recruitment Services on 07508729205 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Optometrist - Middlesbrough
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly