Optometrist – Bedfordshire
Are you looking for a unique opportunity where clinical development, training and progression is key? Are you ambitious, hands on and do you have excellent clinical and commercial skills?
Then look no further as this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
The large store has recently had a refit and has added an additional test room and state of the art equipment. The practice holds a fantastic reputation in the local community and prides itself on offering the highest quality of care to its patients. The role comes with a package worth up to £60,000 dependent on experience.
In the package is included;
- Generous salary.
- Rewarding and achievable bonus scheme.
- Pension, health care package and professional fees paid.
- Paid car parking.
- Flexible working hours which could include; compressed hours, alternate weekends or part time hours.
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Fantastic progression opportunities – become a Senior Optometrist or have the training, progression and support to own your own store in the future.
- Working closely with the Director Optometrist who is a Chair of the LOC committee.
- Advanced working environment with huge support.
- Vast opportunity towards clinical development including; EOS, IP, glaucoma, MECs, pre-reg supervision, ILM management courses and much more!
- Relocation package will also be considered for the right candidate.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this opportunity please call Karen Orchard at Lunaria Recruitment on 01566 788656.
Apply for Optometrist – Bedfordshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly