Optometrist - North West London
Fancy having your lunch in a country park with panoramic views of Wembley Park?
Based in North West London with a salary up to £58,000 for a full time.
An Independent Established Practice based in North West London is looking for a full or part time Optometrist either full time or 3-4 days a week working alternate Saturdays. The Practice would also consider 1 Saturday a month and no Sundays.
This role is best suited for anyone looking for a new and challenging experience and has good business accruement and commercial skills
Kingsbury is a district of northwest London. About 25% of Kingsbury is Fryent Country Park, forming the southern quarter. It is of highly mixed density, ranging from high rise to suburban to a green wildlife reserve in the country park. Why not have your lunch in a beautiful woodland area with natural and open areas with panoramic views of Wembley Park.
· Located in North West London in an ideal location located close to the station
· It has been running for 30 years and is well established within the market
· Patient care and customers service is extremely important
· Nice working hours 9am – 5.30pm and no Sunday working and no bank holiday working
· Opportunity for career support, advice and progression
· 25 - 30-minute test times
· Great public transport links and is situated in zone 4 and on the jubilee line
You will be expected to spend most of your day dealing with customers, performing eye tests, fitting contact lenses and working to the store’s high standards.
In the package is included;
· Generous salary up to £58,000 if full time and this figure would be pro rata if part time.
· Free parking space
· Rewarding and achievable bonus scheme to be put in place and discussed with yourself
· Flexible working hours which could include; alternate weekends or just one Saturday a month and part time hours
· 33 days holiday including bank holidays
· Fantastic progression opportunities – become a Senior Optometrist and help grow the store with the Director
· Working closely with the Director
· Quality of care is more important that quantity – The Director has really stressed the importance of this
· Advanced working environment with huge support
To ensure you don’t miss out on this opportunity please call Karen Orchard at Lunaria Recruitment on 01566 788656.
Apply for Optometrist - North West London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly