Optometrist - Redcar
Specsavers Recruitment Services currently have a superb opportuntity for a customer focused newly qualified or experienced Optometrist to work in one of our community based stores on the stunning North East coast.
This store is situated in the seaside town of Redcar with miles of sandy beaches with the popular Saltburn, Robin Hoods Bay and Whitby only a short drive away and the stunning North York Moors, a national park, filed with amazing walks, scenery, history, beautiful little villages only 25 minutes drive away.
Working in a smaller store will give you the opportunity to develop your realtionships with your patients meaning you will be a visible and valued professional within the community. The store promotes a positve and friendly working environment where all employees have the opportunity to put their views forward in order to develop both the store and themselves where all employees are valued and essential to future success.
As an employer of choice the store has looked at everything an optometrist either newly qualified or experienced would look for in a role and package.
What are you looking for in a role and company?
- An outstanding basic salary (based on experience)
- A real focus on your career through personal, professional and clinical develpment based on your requirements icluding IP funded, support through MECS/EOS training and acreditation...
- Professional fees paid
- Working with leading edge technology
- Flexible working hours that fit your lifestyle (Mon-Fri, part time hours, late/early starts...)
- Pre reg supervision if its a direction you wish to choose and develop
- Parking paid for - worth £1000 per year
- No late nights
- The store works closely with the locl community, shools etc
- And so much more
This forward thinking Specsavers store has a total 15 emloyees and promotes career development and growth with plenty of opportunity to grow with the support of clinical and retail professionals around you.
If you are looking for progression within your career then anything is possible - from pre-reg supervision to development into becoming a partner of your own Specsavers store. This really is an exciting opportunity to work with an exceptional team that are passionate about delivering the best patient care possible in a stunning past of England.
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you would like more information on the opportunity, please contact Neil at Specsavers Recruitment Services on 07508729205 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Optometrist - Redcar
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly