Optometrist - Kings Lynn
The Opportunity of a Lifetime – the salary, the location, the lifestyle, the store…the only thing missing, is you!
On the back of continued growth, we’re seeking a forward-thinking Optometrist to join our team in Kings Lynn and be part of our foundation to continue growing as one of the leading store’s in this fantastic area. With a focus on flexibility, the director of this store is open to full-time and part-time applicants and will consider full time hours over 4 days.
The benefits on offer for the right individual are countless:
- Generous salary package, plus bonus
- Will consider a relocation package if needed
- 20 minute test time
- Very organised store, highly motivated with high standards and strong dispensers.
- A large team of around 40 people.
- 5 Test rooms - all Nidek with modern equipment
- Easily accessible with a train station only 5 a minute walk, London is 1 hour and 20 minutes. Free parking and easy drive. 30 minutes from Cambridge.
- No CLO work as the CLO runs own clinic.
- Huge scope for progression Supervise a pre-reg, EOS and Pathway
The store is also focused on your own professional development and would be happy to support you on extra courses and specialism’s you may have, as well as guiding you through Pathway so you can become a store director yourself in the future.
All test rooms with up-to-date top of the range equipment and any new Optometrist will have their very own room to work from. The Store currently has a wonderful team of staff, all of different backgrounds and levels of experience, so there’s a lot of great support around you.
This really is a once in a lifetime opportunity, can you afford to miss out?
What to do now?
For more information on this opportunity or to apply, please contact Alice Reed at Specsavers Recruitment on 01566 788 649 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Optometrist - Kings Lynn
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly