Bristol Optometrist vacancies
Ever thought about joining Specsavers in or around Bristol? There has never been a better opportunity to join.
We are currently recruiting for Optometrists to join us right across Bristol and the surrounding counties and thanks to our size and scale, we are able to tailor each individual position and package so that there is something for everyone, not matter what your situation.
Our ongoing development in offering Enhanced Optical Services to our patients in our cutting edge practices means that you can guarantee to progress your career both clinically and commercially.
Please see below some of the details of the vacancies we currently have available across Bristol, Somerset, Wiltshire and Gloucestershire.
- Basic salaries of up to £60,000 per annum
- Lucrative benefit packages including monetary bonus schemes, private health insurance, professional fees paid and more
- Relocation packages to assist those moving to the area
- Opportunity to work across several different locations and sister stores
- Full and part time positions with flexibility around working hours
- Career development through ILM and Specsavers JVP, paving the way for you to own your own Specsavers store
- Senior Optometrist roles undertaking management responsibilities and pre-reg supervision to further your experience and knowledge
- Newly qualified roles with support and assistance in your early years of qualification
- Clinical development through MECS accreditation schemes and ongoing professional development courses as more of our stores are rolling out speciality clinics and EOS schemes
If you are interested in finding out more about what a career within Specsavers could offer you, or if you would like to find out whether we have an opportunity to suit your specific circumstances please do not hesitate to get in touch.
For more information or to apply, please contact Ben Bushby at Specsavers Recruitment Services on 01566 788623 or firstname.lastname@example.org