Principal Optometrist - Swindon, Wiltshire
Specsavers Recruitment Services are currently recruiting for the role of Principal Optometrist to work in our fast-paced Specsavers stores in Swindon.
Is this opportunity the one for you?
If you enjoy a working environment where no two days are the same, then this is the role for you. The following helps, of course:
- An extremely competitive base salary for the area
- Incentivised bonus structure based on individual performance
- A clear direction in your optical career
- Negotiable holiday entitlement of up to 6 weeks per annum
- Commercial and clinical development opportunities through to EOS accreditation and JVP Pathway
- GOC & College of Optometrist fees paid
- Choice of benefit packages including private healthcare, pension scheme, discounts
- Negotiable and flexible working hours
- Relocation bonus for those moving for the role
If you choose to work in this store you will not just be another Optometrist – you will be well and truly valued as an essential part of the team, that’s for sure.
Life in a large store
This large Specsavers store has a total of 11 test rooms, making it one of our largest in the South of England. As Principal Optometrist, you will work closely with our Ophthalmic Director to lead our clinical team and take responsibility over our stores success. You will line manage our Senior Optometrist and Ophthalmic team and duties will include appraisals, training, conducting reviews, leading meetings and supervising pre-reg Optometrists.
To work for this store means you will be contributing to the ongoing growth of this fast-paced, forward thinking business. If you are looking for progression within your career, then anything is possible - from pre-reg supervision to development into becoming a partner of your own Specsavers store. This really is an exciting opportunity to work with an exceptional team that are passionate about delivering the best patient care possible.
For more information regarding this brilliant opportunity please call Ben Bushby on 01566 771892 or email firstname.lastname@example.org