Optometrist - Bristol
PPRUK Optometry are now recruiting for this high-end boutique opticians based in Bristol. They are a family run optician who stock designer and Bespoke Frames and are currently recruiting for an experienced Optometrist for their branch in Bristol.
You can contribute through being clinically and commercially focused, having an enthusiastic ‘can do’ approach, and working to the highest professional standards.
You will be joining an optician whose philosophy focuses on a genuine commitment to customer care; they care deeply about their customers, staff, suppliers and local communities.
As an Optometrist, you’ll be providing a genuinely personalised service and an excellent level of care. You must be a qualified Optometrist, registered or eligible to register with the GOC to apply for this role.
If you are interested in applying for the role, or would like more information, please call PPRUK on 0333 900 1111 or email a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Company: Independent Opticians with over 30 branches in the South
Hours: Full time 37.5 hours a week
Salary: £40,000 dependent on experience
- No Sundays Or Bank Holidays
- 25 days Holiday
- Guaranteed 10 Saturdays off per annum
- Regular Mondays off per week
- Regular Meeting and Social Events to help with progression
- Professional Opportunities to develop and peruse special interests within the industry.
· Strong communication and listening skills
· Be able to demonstrate industry knowledge and experience of providing excellent care and service
· Interest and passion to develop the business
· Desire and commitment to do the best for patients and work with the store team to provide outstanding service and care
· Organisation, attention to detail and confidence
· Patient focused, friendly personality vital to ensure we offer a consistently great service
To apply for this position, you must be registered with the General Optical Council (GOC).
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you would like an informal chat to discuss this superb opportunity to join my client, please contact me as below. Alternatively, if you would be interested in other opportunities within this area, please call me on 0333 900 1111 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not suitable for you, then perhaps you have a colleague who would be interested. We do have a ‘recommend a friend’ scheme which would benefit you by £100 in cash! For further details please visit our website at www.ppruk.com- You can also view other career options available at the moment.
PPRUK Ltd is an employment agency and advertises all registered vacancies, having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON PPR UK AND ITS CURRENT NATIONAL VACANCIES PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE - www.ppruk.com