Mobile Optometrist Job, Bangor, North Wales
Prospect Health's Optometry division are actively looking for an intuitive, enthusiastic and outgoing candidates for an Optometrist position based in Bangor, North Wales.
On offer to the right person is a competitive salary package, market leading benefits package, alongside excellent continued development opportunities.
- All practices have high spec equipment and air conditioning throughout
- Customers enjoy bright, welcoming surroundings with one to one service
- Fully qualified teams including Dispensing Opticians & Contact Lens Opticians in larger practices
- Unique environment where as the Optometrist you will have a real say in how the business is run
- Professional scope and freedom you need to make an impact, grow your department and meet customer needs
- Responsible for clinical service & commercial development, bringing great new ideas and initiatives to market your department effectively, ensuring thriving sales
- Involvement with the local community by joining local healthcare committees, or by doing something else you're passionate about that will raise our client's profile
- This company actively encourages and fully supports your professional development
- Flexible towards your shift patterns and working hours
- They really do take CET very seriously!! Internet access to allow CET completion online and register points. Attendance at two annual CET conferences each year and attend external courses whilst also benefiting from dedicated CET time in store
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered with the GOC either as a Student Optometrist or a fully qualified Optometrist
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
What Happens Next
Apply for this role by clicking apply and uploading your up-to-date CV. To speak to a member of our Optical team by phone, call 01423 850411.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs
Apply for Mobile Optometrist Job, Bangor, North Wales
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly