Dispensing Optician Role Based in Sutton
Prospect Health is delighted to be able to offer a unique opportunity to join a Growing and well established independent practice. Our client is looking recruit a high calibre Dispensing Optician to become a pivotal part of their team. In return, you can expect a rewarding role with a fantastic high-performing practice.
- Conscientious, independent Opticians
- You will be working within a close-knit team of professionals
- Modern, up to date equipment, with the practice being fitted out to an excellent standard
- High end dispensing with a wide range of designer frames and lenses
- 4.5 days no Sundays and half a day Saturday
- Very competitive salary of up to 40k + Bonus
- Our client prides themselves on the whole patient journey
- Car parking space and all professional fees paid
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Qualified Dispensing Optician who is registered with the General Optical Council
- Should enjoy working with an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about optics!
- Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 850415.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Dispensing Optician Jobs
Apply for Dispensing Optician Role Based in Sutton
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly