Perm. Optometrist Job Based in Wincanton
Incredible opportunity with an independent near you!
We are currently working with a highly established chain of independent opticians that has been in operation for over 20 years.
It is a family run organisation that really does value their staff and offer ongoing training and development and continuous support. Their business has built a strong reputation centred around clinical practice and patient experience.
The Client is looking for a qualified optometrist that values customer service to the upmost. They want the candidate to be able to build a great rapport with the patient and give them a great experience.
- They cater for all age groups and provide patients superb eye care accompanied with a wide range of quality product offerings.
- They have the full range of equipment expected for an Optometric practice.
- There is opportunity to work between practices in the position.
- Offering up to £55,000 for the right candidate.
- They offer a very good package, which includes: performance related salary, practice bonus, excellent holiday package and travel expenses.
- Room for Professional growth.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Registered with the GOC as an optometrist.
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 850418.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs
Apply for Perm. Optometrist Job Based in Wincanton
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly