Full Time Optometrist Role, Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire
Prospect Health's Optometry sector is currently working with a well-known retail chain that provides market leading eye care services.
Due to expansion across the UK they are now looking to welcome an Optometrist to their professional family in Middlesbrough. There has never been a better time to join a company who can provide a solid career structure as well as an unbeatable support system to help you achieve your career aims.
On offer is a very competitive salary alongside a bonus structure that will always incentivise and reward you. You will be well and truly valued as an essential part of the team who will help move your career forward.
- Flexible full or part time role but will include regular weekends either a Saturday or Sunday each week
- Test times set to suit Optometrist requirements usually 20/25 minutes to ensure good quality service
- State of the art equipment and experienced well organised support team
North Yorkshire, Middlesborough
- Company offers excellent facilities and can provide the opportunity to train and provide specialist clinical services
- A highly supportive team will be at your disposable at all times allowing you to better concentrate on the needs of you patients with ease and confidence and be able to feel assured in professionalism of the colleagues around you
- Competitive salary, from newly qualified to experienced + highly lucrative bonus
- Generous holiday + professional fees paid + benefits
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Must be a strong communicator who can offer superb customer service in a calm and friendly manner
- GOC registered as a fully qualified Optometrist
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
What Happens Next
To be considered for this position, click the 'apply' button and attach your up-to-date cv. Alternatively, if you would prefer to talk to a consultant about this role and others like it, dial 01423 850411.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs