Newly Qualified Optometrist Opportunity, Blyth
Prospect Health's Optical Division is currently working on behalf of a successful practice that is looking to recruit a high calibre Newly Qualified Optometrist to become a pivotal part of the team. The practice is run as an independent firm with all of the key decisions made by the directors and their team at a local level. As an Optometrist you would be a key part of the team and have a real say in how the business is run. You would operate in an environment where ideas are heard and your skills, experience and creativity can impact the business directly on a daily basis. Our client runs a very successful opticians business that operate within very high ethical standards, putting the customer first and sitting patient care as their primary objective.
- All of the key decisions made by the directors and their team at a local level
- If someone has a good idea it can be implemented quickly
- Geared towards people getting much more job satisfaction than you'd get in most other firms
- Company offers state of the art testing facilities and happy to invest in new facilities as deemed appropriate
- Fantastic support network
- £45,000 starting salary for Newly Qualified Optoms
- Career Progression and salary increases available within first year
- Flexible working patterns
- Personal Development plans to help you achieve the most out of your career
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Should enjoy working with an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about optics!
- Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport
- All candidates should also be switched on and commercially aware
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 850411.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs