Optometrist Job Opportunity, Wrexham, Wales
The Optical division at Prospect Health is currently seeking a driven and dynamic Optometrist to work amongst a team of healthcare professionals based in Wrexham, Wales.
The successful applicant will join one of UK's most reputable optical brands, who are keen to help the right candidate progress through their career. Their practices are armed with state of the art facilities which aid in delivering a premium level of service.
North Wales, Wrexham
- 25 minute testing times to ensure consistently thorough service for all patients
- Negotiable full and part time working patterns
- Start of the art facilities and vibrant modern practice environment
- Company offers excellent facilities and happy to invest in new equipment as deemed appropriate for the needs of the practitioner
- Opportunity to work alongside future focussed management team and really contribute to the overall business operations long term
- Your working environment will be professional and engaging
- Flexible and agreeable management team
- A highly supportive team will be at your disposable at all times allowing you to better concentrate on the needs of you patients with ease and confidence and be able to feel assured in professionalism of the colleagues around
- Negotiable ad highly competitive basic salaries in addition to extensive benefits package including pensions and professional fees paid
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Registered with the GOC as either an optometrist or pre-registration optometrist
What Happens Next
Apply for this role by clicking apply and submitting your CV in Word or PDF format. If you would prefer to speak to a member of our Optical team by phone, call 01423 850411.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs
Apply for Optometrist Job Opportunity, Wrexham, Wales
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly