Optometrist Job Opportunity, Swindon, Wiltshire
Prospect Health's Optical Division is currently working on behalf of a successful Independent practice that is looking to recruit a high calibre Optometrist to become a pivotal part of their team. In return you can expect a rewarding role with a fantastic high-performing, community-led practice.
- Working alongside the proprietors of the practice
- Modern, up to date equipment, with the practice being fitted out to an excellent standard
- You will be working alongside a team of highly trained, dedicated support staff
- All levels of experience will be considered
- 40 hours per week
- Apply by the 1st of May
- Very competitive salary package
- Excellent benefits package
- Alternate weekends off
- Excellent career progression
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Qualified Optometrist who is registered with the General Optical Council and a member of the Association of British Dispensing Opticians
- Should enjoy working with an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about optics!
- Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport
What Happens Next
To submit your CV for consideration, press the 'Apply' button and attach your up-to-date resume. Alternatively you can talk to a member of our Optical about this and other roles by calling 01423 850418.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometry Jobs