F/T Optometrist Job, Didcot, Oxfordshire
The Optical division at Prospect Health is currently seeking a driven and dynamic Optometrist to work amongst a team of healthcare professionals based in Didcot, Oxfordshire.
Our client offers an unbeatable career development programme and strong performance based bonus scheme, you can expect to be well compensated for your high levels of professionalism and experience.
- They cater for all age groups and provide patients superb eye care accompanied with a wide range of quality product offerings
- They have the full range of equipment expected for an Optometric practice and superb state of the art clinical equipment to provide the best in clinical care offering a wide range of services
- Time for your personal training and development is reserved for you to enhance your understanding of optical products
- The employer is flexible on which days are to be worked
- They offer a very good package, which includes: performance related salary, practice bonus, excellent holiday package, discounts on products, pension, recognition, loyalty rewards and professional fees paid
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Registered with the GOC as either an optometrist or pre-registration optometrist
What Happens Next
To submit your CV for consideration, click the 'apply' button and attach the relevant document. Alternatively you can speak to our Optical team to dicuss this and other suitable vacancies by calling 01423 850418.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs
Apply for F/T Optometrist Job, Didcot, Oxfordshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly