F/T Optometrist Role Based in Dover, Kent - Up to £52k
Prospect Health is working with one of the UK's leading optical businesses who are seeking a high calibre Optometrist to join their Dover branch.
This client is recognised throughout the industry for their employee development channels and is seen as one of the most attractive optical organisations to work for. You will be working with state-of-the-art equipment and will receive outstanding support, enabling you to deliver exceptional patient care.
The remuneration package is generous and regularly includes market leading salary, bonus scheme, healthcare and pension.
- Vibrant working environment working with a future focussed management team
- Start of the art facilities with excellent experienced support staff at your disposal
- Varied working hours offering greater flexibility and enhanced work life balance
- Company offers excellent facilities and happy to invest in new equipment as deemed appropriate for the needs of the practitioner
- Flexible and agreeable management team
- Your working environment will be professional and engaging
- A highly supportive team will be at your disposable at all times allowing you to better concentrate on the needs of you patients with ease and confidence and be able to feel assured in professionalism of the colleagues around
- Market leading salary and benefits package!
Key Skills and Qualifications
- You must be registered with the GOC as either a Student Optometrist or a fully qualified Optometrist
- Must be a good team player who strives to provide excellent customer service
- Should be able to test efficiently and manage strong patient volumes as required
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 850414.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs
Apply for F/T Optometrist Role Based in Dover, Kent - Up to £52k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly