Dispensing Optician Vacancy, Cambridge
Prospect Health are pleased to announce a fantastic new opportunity with a well-established, quality independent practice in Cambridge. Due to continued success and growth of the practice, our client is looking recruit a clinically minded, forward thinking, enthusiastic candidate who has a real passion for optics. The role is ideally suited for someone who is interested in working with high quality products in a relaxed, proactive team environment.
- State of the art practice, with a strong clinical focus having invested substantially in the latest technology and equipment.
- The practice is well established in the community with a loyal patient base.
- High end dispensing with a wide variety of quality, bespoke products
- Experienced, professional practice team
- A practice that values traditional standards and puts a key focus on patient care, with customer satisfaction being at the centre of everything they do.
- Competitive salary and benefits package on offer.
- Full time opportunity 37.5 days a week
- Well established & respected, Independent practice.
- A competitive remuneration scheme
- Busy, professional, smart working environment.
- Career progression and development opportunities available
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Qualified Dispensing Optician who is registered with the General Optical Council
- Should enjoy working with an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about optics!
- Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport
What Happens Next
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity or any other suitable positions, please contact a member of the Optical division on 01423 850413 or send your CV and covering letter to Optical@prospect-health.com
Office Hours Monday-Thursday 9am - 8pm Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Dispensing Optician Jobs