Hear Care Director Job, Cheshire
Exceptional new prospect for an experienced business minded Audiologist to join an aspiring team at a senior level and receive significant career growth and industry unparalleled remuneration.
Location - Cheshire
- Full time role with excellent support team available offering an engaging mix of clinical and managerial responsibilities
- Highly competitive package with £40,000 salary and OTE £80,000+
- Diverse benefits package which is tailored to your requirements
- Professional training programme is superb, genuinely market-leading
- Recognition of excellence and reward their staff extremely well for outstanding achievement
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Should enjoy working within an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about Hear care.
- Must be very well presented, organised and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport
- They are looking for an ambitious and driven candidate, who would be keen to develop their skills
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Audiology Division on 01423 850410.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs
Apply for Hear Care Director Job, Cheshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly