Optometrist Role, Swadlincote/Ashby de la Zouch
A leading chain of independently-owned Opticians are recruiting for an Optometrist for a key appointment in this area. The company has a large emphasis on customer and patient care putting the patient first and allowing high levels of contact time to exhibit high service levels as an Optometrist.
With over 170 branches throughout the country, this is one of the biggest independently-owned chains of opticians in the UK. The business has been a mainstay of the optical sector for over 75 years and continues to go from strength to strength.
The focus of this optician business is on delivering outstanding levels of patient care and this is one of the key considerations they will be looking at when selecting their new team member. In addition to the ability to provide first-class patient care, you will also be expected to have excellent commercial awareness in order to adapt quickly to changes in the market.
The successful candidate will benefit from an excellent remuneration package, including generous salary, bonus and career development plan.
Swadlincote / Ashby de la Zouch
- Unique chance to develop your skills as an Optometrist
- Diabetic screening service
- Regular refresher courses and company training to keep pace with changing needs in a competitive market
- Focus on quality work and accuracy by spending 25 minutes on each appointment
- Continued personal development by running a series of CET accredited lectures and training courses
- Enjoy professional freedom to spend the time you need with each patient
- Attractive salary package which make top professionals choose them as an employer of choice
- Bonus schemes are in operation and recognise performance levels in your particular skills and your contribution to the team performance
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Registered as an Optometrist with the GOC or be currently in training to gain professional status
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 850413.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs
Apply for Optometrist Role, Swadlincote/Ashby de la Zouch
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly