Part Time Dispensing Optician Role, South Huddersfield
Prospect Health is currently working with a friendly, community focussed, independent optical team who pride themselves on providing a fantastic professional and personal service. If you are an enthusiastic, customer orientated dispenser interested in working in a quality practice with bespoke, designer frames this is the role for you!
- The practice has been a cornerstone of the community for the last 3 decades due to its fantastic reputation and has a loyal, well established client base.
- You will be working within a small, close knit team, alongside the owner of the business who is a qualified Optometrist.
- Modern, smart and welcoming practice environment.
- High end dispensing, with a wide variety of bespoke, designer frames and freedom of choice in the products you use.
- Part time opportunity, 3.5 days a week including Saturday mornings.
- Competitive salary and benefits package depending on experience and qualifications
- No Saturday afternoon, Sunday or late night hours.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Should enjoy working with an engaging team environment
- Open to qualified Dispensing Opticians or none qualified Dispensers.
- Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport
What Happens Next
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity or any other suitable positions, please contact a member of the Optical division on 01423 850413 or send your CV and covering letter to Optical@prospect-health.com
Office Hours Monday-Thursday 9am - 8.30pm Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Dispensing Optician Jobs