Dispensing Optician Vacancy, Hoddesdon
6 days left
- Full Time
Prospect Health are delighted to be recruiting for a Dispensing Optician for an Independent Small Boutique Opticians that strive to provide individual care, advise and recommend products to best match patient needs. The practice in question are looking for a candidate who does not mind going that extra mile to ensure they are providing a top-class service. The frame collection is handpicked to give customers diversity and that individual look.
Location - Hoddesdon
- Well established boutique Independent practice
- Opportunity to get involved in all aspects of the practice, including dispensing, frame selection and ordering, displays, screening and supporting the Optometrists.
- Quality environment, equipment and facilities
- A competitive remuneration scheme
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Qualified Dispensing Optician who is registered with the General Optical Council
- Should enjoy working with an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about optics!
- Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 850415.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Dispensing Optician Jobs
Apply for Dispensing Optician Vacancy, Hoddesdon
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly