OPTOMETRIST | DOMICILIARY | SOUTH EAST LONDON | £50K - £65K | OTE 10K + COMPANY CAR
Match2Match Recruitment is currently seeking an Optometrist who is looking for a career progression in domiciliary for a full time or part time role working Monday to Fridays across South East London.
Our client is one of the UK’s leading providers of Home Sight tests.
They provide a service to individuals in their own homes and this is the perfect role for an Optometrist who wants to work in a superb environment and to gain professional freedom.
To be successful in this role you will need to be clinically sensitive towards every patient’s needs, you will need to have a superb understanding of the commercial requirements for the business and provide excellence in customer service.
If you’re a caring Optometrist and you have a passion for helping people that are unable to help themselves then this is the right role for you so, please apply by using the contact details provided below;
- Must be GOC registered and have a current GOC number
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Must have clinical sensitivity towards patients
- Must have a good understanding of the commercial requirements of the business
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
Job Benefits & Information:
- Our client is fully flexible when negotiating the optometrists working patterns
- Professional freedom
- Excellent salary and bonus package
- Company Car or Car allowance
- Career Progression
- All Professional fees paid
- 7-8 sight tests per day
- 33 days holidays including bank holidays
- Opportunity to work with the latest and most up to date equipment
- Opportunity to work with a friendly, supportive and motivated team
- Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare and Dental Cover
- Specialist Clinics
- Full-time role - Monday to Fridays
- £10K Golden Hand Shake
The Match2Match team are available to answer your questions and assist you accordingly in finding the right role for you!
For more information please contact our office by using the details provided below;
Hotline Number: 07432674364
Email Addresses: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of CVs we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to every applicant personally. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
Apply for OPTOMETRIST | DOMICILIARY | SOUTH EAST LONDON | £50K - £65K | OTE 10K + COMPANY CAR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly