Branch Reception Coordinator Role, North Manchester
Exclusive opportunity to join modern, future focussed and dynamic hear care provider operating at the highest standards of clinical care and extensive product choice in a key practice support / managerial role as a Branch Sales Coordinator.
In return for your efforts you will receive exceptional support and one of the most lucrative remuneration packages the market has to offer…
Location - North Manchester
- Provide the highest quality of service to a discerning private client base in bright modern practice settings
- Promote individually tailored solutions for your clients and enable then to understand the benefits offered by the latest hear car technology and supplementary products
- Be a key figure within a single practice ensuring professional diary management, proactively generate supplementary sales and assist in building new business or refreshing recently lapsed clients
- Basic salary £16,500+ and OTE £21,000+
- 20 days holiday increasing with tenure
- Mid-week only 9am-5pm with 30 minute lunch enabling great work life balance
- Additional benefits including health care, pension and team events provided
- Potential company car
- Our client is a recognised Investor in People
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Our client is looking for a high calibre 1-2 years customer service/retail experienced candidate with assertive can do attitude
- Must be well presented with strong interpersonal skills ideally with practice diary management experience and comfortable working to performance targets
- You must also possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Audiology Division on 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs