Optometrist Job, Northampton
6 days left
- Full Time
Are you looking to work for a more clinical practice? Are you unhappy with working in a pressurised working environment and would prefer a more patient focused job?
A unique optometrist opportunity with a family run practice in Northampton has come available. Please see the details below:
- Full time optometrist position
- Test times usually 30 - 45 minutes
- Company offers excellent testing facilities including modern equipment
- Prospect to develop into more specialist clinical areas such as glaucoma and cataract
- Highly competitive remuneration scheme up to £45,000 plus bonus
- Parking/travel supplement of £1500
- Private healthcare and CET Training
- Award winning practice with a high quality focussed team
- Opportunity to showcase your own clinical ideas in developing the practice in the future
- Clinical freedom, bespoke high end product range and non-pressurised work environment with state of the art facilities
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Should be a conscientious and reliable professional committed to providing the highest levels of patient care
What Happens Next
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Optometry team on 01423 850410.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs
Apply for Optometrist Job, Northampton
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly