Full Time Optometrist Vacancy Based in Aylesbury
7 days left
- Full Time
Are you a qualified Optometrist looking to take the next exciting step in your career?
This is an opportunity to work for one of the area's best-known practices and contribute to their growth and ongoing success.
The company in question prides themselves on the professionalism and the quality of service they offer to every one of their patients. The ideal candidate will be rewarded with a generous salary and benefits package as well as an enthusiastic working environment.
- All of the key decisions made by the directors and their team at a local level
- If someone has a good idea it can be implemented quickly
- Geared towards people getting much more job satisfaction than you'd get in most other firms
- Company offers state of the art testing facilities and happy to invest in new facilities as deemed appropriate
- Superb professional training programme, genuinely market-leading
- Recognition of excellence and rewards staff extremely well for outstanding achievement
- Very competitive salary package which rewards high performance
- Diverse benefits package which is tailored to your requirements
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Should enjoy working with an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about optics!
- Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport
- All candidates should also be switched on and commercially aware
What Happens Next
Apply for this role by clicking 'apply' and attaching your most recent CV. If you would prefer to talk to one of our Optical consultants by phone, call 01423 813450 and select option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs
Apply for Full Time Optometrist Vacancy Based in Aylesbury
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly