FT Perm. Optometrist Job Based in Edinburgh
6 days left
- Full Time
Our Optometry Division is currently working on behalf of a client looking to recruit a dynamic and driven Optometrist to join their progressive practice in Edinburgh.
This position is for a full time Optometrist to join our clients' store and be part of one of the most trusted optical brands in the UK. The role offers a generous salary package, excellent bonus potential and a relocation package, alongside excellent continued development opportunities.
Central Belt, Edinburgh
- All of the key decisions made by the directors and their team at a local level
- If someone has a good idea it can be implemented quickly
- Geared towards people getting much more job satisfaction than you'd get in most other firms
- Company offers state of the art testing facilities and happy to invest in new facilities as deemed appropriate
- Superb professional training programme, genuinely market-leading
- Recognition of excellence and rewards staff extremely well for outstanding achievement
- Very competitive salary package which rewards high performance
- Diverse benefits package which is tailored to your requirements
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Should enjoy working with an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about optics!
- Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport
- All candidates should also be switched on and commercially aware
What Happens Next
To submit your CV for consideration, press the 'Apply' button and attach your up-to-date resume. Alternatively you can talk to a member of our Optical about this and other roles by calling 01423 813450 and choosing option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs
Apply for FT Perm. Optometrist Job Based in Edinburgh
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly