Perm. Hearing Aid Dispenser Job, Burton-On-Trent
Prospect Health's Hearcare Division is currently working on behalf of a successful practice that is looking to recruit a high calibre Hearing Aid Dispenser to become a pivotal part of the team. In return you can expect a rewarding role with a fantastic amount of support and a genuinely market-leading career development programme.
The practice is run as an independent firm with all of the key decisions made by the directors and their team at a local level. As the Hearing Aid Dispenser you would be a key part of the team and have a real say in how the business is run. You would operate in an environment where ideas are heard and your skills, experience and creativity can impact the business directly on a daily basis. As a HAD with this business you have the chance to develop your skills both clinically and commercially, working with other qualified colleagues and sharing your experiences on a daily basis.
- All of the key decisions made by the directors and their team at a local level
- If someone has a good idea it can be implemented quickly
- Geared towards people getting much more job satisfaction than you'd get in most other firms
- Professional training programme is superb, genuinely market-leading
- Recognition of excellence and reward their staff extremely well for outstanding achievement
- Highly competitive remuneration scheme allowing you great financial freedom
- Diverse benefits package which is tailored to your requirements
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Registered with the HCPC as a Hearing Aid Dispenser
- Should enjoy working within an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about Hearcare.
- Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Audiology Division on 01423 813450 and select option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs