FT Optometrist Job, Thornbury
6 days left
- Full Time
Fantastic role working in an independent local practice.
We are currently working on a very exciting opportunity with a highly established independent opticians with over 15 years of experience.
The company has had remarkable growth over the last few years branching out with over 10 different practises and now are recruiting for further growth. This organisation really values their staff and offer ongoing training and development and continuous support. Their business has built a strong reputation centred on clinical practice and patient experience.
The Client is looking for a qualified and experienced optometrist that values customer service to the upmost. They want the candidate to be able to build a great rapport with the patient and give them a great experience.
- They cater for all age groups and provide patients superb eye care accompanied with a wide range of quality product offerings
- They have the full range of equipment expected for an Optometric practice
- Offering up to £45,000 for the right candidate
- They offer a very good package, which includes: performance related salary, practice bonus, pension and Car allowance
- Room for Professional growth
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Registered with the GOC as an optometrist
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813450 and select option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs
Apply for FT Optometrist Job, Thornbury
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly