Optometrist Job, Redcar
5 days left
- Full Time
A small family run business boasting 2 practices in a beautiful part of the North East. This practice is looking to add a qualified Optometrist to its already fantastic and experienced team.
This modern practice offers extended test times, state of the art equipment and professional freedom.
- Unique chance to develop your skills as an Optometrist
- Focus on quality work and accuracy by spending 30 minutes on each appointment.
- Sociable working hours
- Enjoy professional freedom to spend the time you need with each patient
- Attractive salary package which make top professionals choose them as an employer of choice.
- Patient care is of paramount importance
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Registered as an Optometrist with the GOC or be currently in training to gain professional status
What Happens Next
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and any other suitable positions please contact a member of the Optometry division on 01423 850411 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why not download our App to keep up to-date with vacancies on the move!!
Office Hours Monday-Thursday 9am - 8.30pm Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Apply for Optometrist Job, Redcar
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly