Optometrist Job, Trowbridge
3 days left
- Full Time
A brilliant medium size independent Opticians are recruiting an Optometrist for a key position in this area. This company has grown from strength to strength and have recently won various awards for the work they do.
Our client has been, and still remains today, a favourite optician, always adapting to change in the optical market, whilst still maintaining the highest standards of customer and staff care. The company's long term goal is to put the customer first and to provide the finest customer care available - something it has been putting into practice for many years now.
- Unique chance to develop your skills as an Optometrist
- Focus on quality work and accuracy by spending 30 minutes on each appointment.
- Sociable working hours
- Enjoy professional freedom to spend the time you need with each patient
- Attractive salary package which make top professionals choose them as an employer of choice.
- Patient care is of paramount importance
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Registered as an Optometrist with the GOC or be currently in training to gain professional status
What Happens Next
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and any other suitable positions please contact a member of the Optometry division on 01423 850411 or email us at email@example.com
Why not download our App to keep up to-date with vacancies on the move!!
Office Hours Monday-Thursday 9am - 8.30pm Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Apply for Optometrist Job, Trowbridge
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly