Optometrist Job, Heathfield
6 days left
- Full Time
Full-time, permanent, Optometrist required for a busy independent practice in East Sussex.
Would suit an experienced or newly qualified GOC registered Optometrist with an interest in all aspects of eyecare and the preservation of vision giving an excellent opportunity to work in independent practice.
Why work with us?
- Relaxed testing times with full professional freedom and the support of experienced optometrist and dispensing optician colleagues. Emphasis on customer care and clinical excellence
- Varied working day involving comprehensive eye examinations, contact lenses (including OrthoK), shared care schemes and colorimetry.
- Fantastically situated close to the south coast, 40 minutes from Brighton and 30 minutes from Tunbridge Wells and Eastbourne.
- New initiatives and developments for the practice will be supported
- Professional fees and subscriptions paid
- CET will be supported and research opportunities will be considered
- Half-day working on Saturdays, no Sunday opening
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Successful candidate will be commercially aware with future opportunity to invest in the practice
What Happens NextIf you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 850411.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs
Apply for Optometrist Job, Heathfield
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly