Optometrist Job, Harrogate
- Full Time
Fantastic Flexible Independent Practice Opportunity with Exceptional Long Term Prospects
Superb new family run independent practice part time Optometrist vacancy with fantastic high quality work environment, limited weekends and lucrative remuneration scheme.
Location - Harrogate
- Flexible role 3.5 to 4.5 days per week role
- General working hours from 9am to 5:30pm with a 1 hour lunch break and Saturdays 9am to 12:30pm
- Test times usually 30 - 45 minutes
- Company offers excellent testing facilities including OCT
- Prospect to develop into more specialist clinical areas
- Highly competitive remuneration scheme up to £45,000 for 4.5 days per week (effectively £50,000 pro rata)
- Award winning exceptionally high quality focussed team
- Will be working alongside the business owners and your ideas will be welcomed as to how the practice should move forward
- Clinical freedom, bespoke high end product range and non-pressurised work environment with state of the art facilities
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Should be a conscientious and reliable professional committed to providing the highest levels of patient care
- All levels of experience considered including soon to be qualified Optometrists who have passed Stage 2 assessments
What Happens Next
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Optometry team on 01423 850410.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs