PT Optometrist Job in a High Quality Independent, Doncaster
- Full Time
Exceptional New Part Time High Quality Independent Practice Opportunity in Doncaster
Superb three or four day role offering alternate Saturdays working with high quality independent employer where client care is given paramount importance.
- General working hours from 9am to 5:30pm with a 1 hour break Monday - Friday and some Saturdays required
- Test times flexible to suit client 20-30 minutes
- Company offers excellent testing facilities and superb product range including fundus photography
- Highly patient focussed and friendly personal team environment
- Competitive remuneration scheme up to £50,000+ negotiable bonus!
- Will be working alongside the business owners and your ideas will be welcomed with options for partnership for the right candidate
- Clinical freedom and non-pressurised work environment
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Highly trained experienced support team available
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Should be a conscientious and reliable professional committed to providing the highest levels of patient care
- Must be confident to test independently as single test room facility and likely to better suited to more experienced practitioners
What Happens Next
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Optometry team on 01423 850419.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs