Optometrist Opportunity, High Quality Practice in South Essex
Prospect Health is actively seeking an enthusiastic Optometrist to take the next step in their career within a highly successful optical practice in South Essex.
The company in question is well-established and recognised within the industry for its commitment to developing employees through ongoing training and professional development.
The perfect candidate will be driven but patient-focused and someone who will both contribute to the growth of this exciting company and look to progress within it.
Location - South Essex
- Very clinical multiple practice that completely breaks the mould in terms of how a multiple practice operate by priding themselves on having an independent approach within a franchise company
- Working hours 9:00am - 5:30pm Monday to Saturday, Sundays 9:30am - 4:30pm
- 1 Weekend day is required but not both (Can work both weekend days for the next weekend off)
- Full and Part time positions available
- Testing times 25 minutes
- The store has 7 consulting rooms and a wide range of experienced Optoms, DO's and OA's
- Competitive salary up to £55,000! Along-side a fantastic package including paid GOC and AOP fees, company pension scheme and private healthcare
- Testing times 25 minutes enabling exceptional high quality patient care
- Uncapped individual Bonus with the potential of earning and extra £3000 a year
- Modern up to date practise with a new refit completed last year
- Company offers excellent facilities including Nidek Phoropters and Retinal Cameras in all rooms, wireless I-Pad links and a paperless patient management systems and happy to invest in new facilities as deemed appropriate for the needs of the practitioner
- Happy to enrol employees on extra CET a self-development programs, truly encouraging progression and development as an Optical professional with CET training inside and outside of work and evenings arranged by the company
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, 33 in total
- Very well established practice that believe in running an opticians that builds close relationships with patients and staff to achieve a more long term goal
- Every team member will receive mentoring, support, recognition and personal development to promote any area of career progression aspired
- Daily meetings arranged to keep staff rapport high and create a very social working atmosphere
- A highly supportive, experienced team will be at your disposable at all times allowing you to better concentrate on the needs of you patients with ease and confidence and be able to feel confident in professionalism of the colleagues around
- The practice makes sure their employees are well taken care of. They value each employee's hard work and commitment and understand that these are the key factors in the driving force behind success
- Very clinical practice partaking in a large amount of pathology and running Glaucoma and Cataract referrals, and always pushing for additional NHS contracts
- Clinical training in place running PEAR & WOPEC train schemes for all Optoms within the Business
What Happens Next:
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 850414.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs