Part Time Optometrist - East London
A small group of independent Opticians based in East London are looking for a part time Optometrist to work 2, 3 or 4 days a week. The weekdays can be flexible but you must be able to work Saturdays.
The owner currently has 2 successful independent Opticians and just purchased two more independents with future growth plans in place as well.
Optometrist - Role
- Working as the sole Optometrist
- 30 minute appointments
- Working between 2-3 stores all within 15 minutes of each other
- OCT in one practice, fundus cameras in the others
- Trial frames
- Patient focussed, relaxed environment
- Full Time, 9.30am to 6pm (late evening on a Wed)
- Could lead to management or partnership in the future
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Excellent communication skills
Optometrist - Package
- Base salary between £35,000 to £45,000
- Professional fees paid
- Further added benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.