Part Time Optometrist - East London
4 days left
- Part Time
A small group of independent Opticians based in East London are looking for a part time Optometrist to work 2, 3 or 4 days a week. The weekdays can be flexible but you must be able to work Saturdays.
The owner currently has 2 successful independent Opticians and just purchased two more independents with future growth plans in place as well.
Optometrist - Role
- Working as the sole Optometrist
- 30 minute appointments
- Working between 2-3 stores all within 15 minutes of each other
- OCT in one practice, fundus cameras in the others
- Trial frames
- Patient focussed, relaxed environment
- Full Time, 9.30am to 6pm (late evening on a Wed)
- Could lead to management or partnership in the future
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Excellent communication skills
Optometrist - Package
- Base salary between £35,000 to £45,000
- Professional fees paid
- Further added benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.
Apply for Part Time Optometrist - East London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly