Dispensing Optician Vacancy, Burgess Hill
- Full Time
Prospect Health are pleased to announce a fantastic Dispensing Optician role has just become available with a state of the art independent optical team, who value traditional standards and believe it is important that their customers feel comfortable. Our client is looking recruit a friendly, approachable, enthusiastic Dispensing Optician who has a real passion for optics.
West Sussex, Burgess Hill
- An opportunity to work within a well-established and respected group.
- 4 days a week 30k pro rata salary
- Great work life balance
- High end dispensing, working with a wide variety of designer and bespoke frames.
- Opportunity to work with a close knit, experienced and professional team.
- Future opportunities for training and development in the practice, with longer term career progression available within the group.
- Working every other Saturday until 1pm & no Sunday working
- Well established & respected, Independent practice.
- Competitive salary and benefits package on offer depending on knowledge and experience.
- Busy, professional, smart working environment.
- Future development and progression opportunities.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Qualified Dispensing Optician who is registered with the General Optical Council
- Should enjoy working with an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about optics!
- Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 850415.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Dispensing Optician Jobs
Apply for Dispensing Optician Vacancy, Burgess Hill
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly