Optical Assistant Role, Shropshire
Our clients, who are a quality, independent group of opticians, are looking for a customer orientated Optical Assistant to join their busy, successful practice team. You will be based within a state of the art practice, working with a close knit, experienced team to provide exceptional patient care and help to drive the business forwards.
Location - Shropshire
- Well established, forward thinking, quality independent group with 5 branches.
- You will be based in a modern practice which has a wide range of quality products and high end frames.
- An opportunity to work within a small, close knit team of experienced and professional staff.
- Fantastic chance for long term career progression within a well-established group.
- Practice which is well established in the local community, with a loyal patient base and wide variety of people served in the local area.
- Exceedingly competitive benefits and remuneration on offer.
- No Sunday or late night hours, with an early finish on Saturday afternoon, providing the successful candidate with an excellent work/life balance.
- Well established & clinically focussed, Independent practice
- Fantastic training and development opportunities
- State of the art environment, equipment and facilities
- A competitive remuneration scheme
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Experienced Optical Assistant who is able to dispense to all levels and is willing to get involved in all aspects of the practice setting.
- Should enjoy working with an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about optics!
- Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport
What Happens Next
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity or any other suitable positions, please contact a member of the Optical division on 01423 850413 or send your CV and covering letter to Optical@prospect-health.com.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optical Jobs