Optometrist - Worcester
We are currently looking for an Optometrist to join a state of the art practice in Worcester, Worcestershire. This franchised practice holds a fantastic reputation in the local community and prides itself on offering the highest quality of care to its patients. The role offers an advanced working environment with huge support, flexible working hours and vast opportunities for development.
Optometrist - Role
- Completely up-to-date practice with latest technology in place
- Advanced testing rooms
- Full professional freedom
- Well supported by an experienced team
- Offering shared care schemes - MECS, Diabetic Screening etc
- Involvement with contact lenses
- Potential for pre-reg supervision
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Clinically focussed with a desire to develop
As a franchised practice this position offers an array of benefits as it operates in a completely independent manner with the Director having complete control in the direction of the business - hence the enhanced clinical / patient focused nature. The experienced team have worked together for a good amount of time now and forged an excellent reputation in the area, so they are looking for an Optometrist who is keen to continue driving these standards. The completely modern practice offers access to a wide range of equipment allowing for an enjoyable environment in which you can thrive and continuously develop your career.
Optometrist - Salary
- Extremely competitive package
- Lucrative bonus scheme
- Range of added benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible or call 0114 287 0353.