Optometrist - Cirencester
1 day left
- Full Time
We are currently looking for an Optometrist to join a state of the art practice based in Cirencester, Gloucestershire. The outstanding practice holds a strong reputation within the local community for providing the highest levels of care and service. This position offers a range of unbeatable opportunities through a variety of different channels.
- Leading practice with access to range of equipment
- Runs up to 3 clinics per day and offers MECS scheme
- Provide thorough sight tests and CL fits
- Pre-reg supervision
- Clinically focussed practice
- Flexible working hours
- Lots of pathology
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Clinically focussed with a desire to develop
This is an excellent opportunity for an Optometrist to take the next step in their career by joining this industry leading practice. Clinical excellence is at the forefront of everything the team works towards so my client would be looking for an Optometrist with the same focus. Within the role you will have access to a wide range of equipment, enabling you provide a thorough service efficiently and effectively. An array of opportunities are available such as becoming accredited in shared care schemes or progressing into management.
- Paying up to £50,000
- Lucrative bonus scheme (£57,000 OTE)
- Further added benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible or call 0114 287 0353.
Apply for Optometrist - Cirencester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly