Optometrist - Barnsley - Independent
3 days left
- Full Time
A well-established group of independent Opticians based in the Yorkshire area are looking for a full time Optometrist to work at their Barnsley based branch.
The practice has been in the local area for a long time and has established an excellent reputation, mainly due to its personalised and professional eye care service. The company in general has a very low staff turnover which is a reflection of their relaxed and friendly working environment
- Working as the sole Optometrist
- 20 Minute appointments
- Pre-screening done by the support team
- Trial frames
- Equipment can be made available if you have a certain preference
- Working in a team of 3-4 people
- Working 5 days a week from 9am to 5pm (working hours may be flexible)
The client requires someone patient focused, professional and confident, looking for a long term career in an established independent Opticians. You must be a qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC.
Salary and Benefits
- The salary is between £40,000 to £50,000
- All fees paid
- Free parking
- Flexible working hours
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV or call 0114 238 1726 for more information.
Apply for Optometrist - Barnsley - Independent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly