Part Time Optometrist - Southampton - 2-3 Days A Week
A family run independent Opticians based in Southampton are looking to recruit a part time Optometrist to join the team working 2-3 days a week.
The practice prides themselves on providing the highest standards of professional care, the finest eyewear and an honest, personal service
- Providing thorough 30 minute sight tests to patients of all ages
- Working as the sole Optometrist in the practice with full professional freedom
- Pre-screening patients
- Access to advanced retinal photography including an OCT and digital phoropter
- Working alongside a CLO so not much contact lens work initially. This may increase in the future.
- Working closely with the Dispensing Optician and support team to ensure a smooth handover
- Mondays, Tuesdays and alternate Saturdays.
- 8.50am - 5.30pm working hours (5pm on a Sat)
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Excellent communications and organisational skills
- Clinically focused
- Ability to develop relationships with patients.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Optometrist to take the next step in their career by joining this reputable company. It's a third generation family run practice which can offer a great working environment.
- Paying between £45,000 to £55,000 Pro rata
- Additional company benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.